Digital Campaign Manager at Fifty-Three Six
Fifty-Three Six is growing rapidly and we are looking for digital campaign executive to join the team. At Fifty-Three Six, we believe in delivering measurable results for our clients and we hang our hat on that.
We are proud to count the likes of the GAA, eir Group, Allianz, Sky Bet, bet365 and the WRU as our clients, among others.
We specialise in producing premium video content, but that is simply a means to drive results for our clients. We use technology and social platforms to build, optimise and track digital performance through the funnel.
The Digital Campaign Executive will be responsible for delivering high impact, cross-channel digital campaigns for our clients. This would be across the full spectrum from campaign planning, strategy, optimisation and reporting.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for digital technology, an analytical mindset and be familiar with running social media campaigns.
- Build, manage and optimise digital campaigns across across all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
- Work closely with our programmatic advertising partner, VE Interactive
- Strong knowledge of driving and tracking conversions across digital platforms
- Become the Fifty-Three Six expert in digital campaigns and recommend new and innovative strategies and platforms, to the business
- Analyse data sets to present insights and learnings which will form future campaign strategies
- Take ownership of specific clients and become extension of their team to help them achieve great results
- Based on digital knowledge, get involved in creative process for producing content and campaign concepts
- Become an expert in our analytics tool, Brandwatch
- 2 years experience in digital agency or technology sector
- Previous digital campaign management experience
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org